Margaret Figueroa-Supplies, D.M.D.
Dr. Figueroa is a general dentist in all facets of Dentistry. She is committed to helping you to achieve and maintain healthy, beautiful smiles that contribute to your overall health.Dr. Figueroa is excited in providing the finest and most cutting edge technology available in a warm and caring environment. Dr. Figueroa is very friendly and experienced in the highest quality of preventive and restorative dental care. To name a few, the one hour crowns/onlay using the Cerec© system and the one hour whitening system. Dr. Figueroa takes great pride in the hundreds of hours in continuing her education and training in the latest arts and science of Dentistry.
- 1995-Hospital Residency in treatment and care to immune compromised patients including pediatric at Boston Medical Center.
- 1994-Graduated with a Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) from Boston University of Dentistry.
- 1990-Graduated with a B.S. in Biology from the Universidad de Puerto Rico.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Member of the Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS).
- Member of the Wachusett District Dental Society.
- Invisalign© Certified.
- Zoom© Certified.
Honors and Achievements
- 1995-Recipient of Merit from the Upham's Corner Health Center for caring under service communities in Boston.
- 1994-Recipient of Merit by the American Society fo Dentistry for children.